Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Survival

Options
  • 24-04-1999 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Ok, Lads, entrants to Clan Survival Ends Tomorrow. So, if you want in get over and sign up.

So Far signed up are :

daa,Chaos, devore, Lorcan, OSiriS, Daishi, Ulike MeGee, MindPhuck, CP.Fishmonger, Ron,Predator, sep, Anjocan, ChRoMe, Musician,johnoooo, Scarab, Mirth, Gandalf, SickBoy, Von, El_Pres, Alan, haha, Vexorg, Justice, Spoonman, h-k, Tim-McTodd, Aardappel , Jaden, Kegser, Grimalkin, LoLth, STE-THE-B, Vernon, vaggabond, Death, FreaK_BrO, Adra, Carol-Gill, Davey.

Not bad eh. Get signed up. I'll post the rules, etc tomorrow.

Eric.

http://www.iol.ie/~eem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

that's all great but i note that daa is the only player of skill factor 1 on the list.
    does that mean that we will all have to be in his clan ? does that mean that he is the best player in the tounament ? does it mean that everyone else is completely insane for signing up?

i dunno...

harVey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Oh I know, I'll make you the leader of yur team then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

mp,
    can u take me off that plz,
    i won't be around for it

ta and sorry for the bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

oh well hurrah for that cos at least i got dedication

it is only 03:42 and nobody is around for a game