Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk session Friday Knight

• 28-08-2003 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Yello all, I'm doing this unplugged yolky on Newstalk 106 tomorrey night (although that's probably today be the time a lot of you get to read this - i.e. Friday 28th) around 11.30 or so...playing one or two songs, and also some EXCLUSIVE previews off my forthcoming No More Lonely Knights EP...so joyous stuff all round really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

you really do love useing the spelling Knight were ever you can...... i like that.
    but i'm sorry to say it's a friday night and i don't think that telling my friends that i'm staying in to listen to NewsTalk 106 will go down very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 michaelknight

Due to some double-booking mixup or other, I won't be on Newstalk tonight as previously advertised...apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Eyeing up and tearing down... mostly I will something something town....

That's a pity.

How did you record your album Sir?

- I think a "sir" is apt here... for a knight.

what knight will you be on now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 michaelknight

Originally posted by Keithaburke
    Eyeing up and tearing down... mostly I will something something town....

That's a pity.

How did you record your album Sir?

- I think a "sir" is apt here... for a knight.

what knight will you be on now?
    Did it on me PC at home. As for when I'll be on again, dunno, some time in October I finks.

Advertisement