Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sevendust/Finger Eleven/Union Underground

Options
  • 28-08-2003 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Anyone else into groups like this? Anyone up for recommending other "indy" bands like this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Try listen to Earthtone9 and Withering Surface.

Far better than *Shudder* the Onion Underground...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I dont mind Union Underground to be honest, i have the album there i picked up secondhand. its a bit generic but not bad at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭EvenStar

You have listed some pretty kick arse groups. :rolleyes: seriously though.. :P

I want to get into some different bands though, so any one got some suggestions?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'm going to go off topic and say... Decapitated. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Never hear of Finger Eleven.
    Got Union Undergrounds debut album (rebellion something or other!!) - only about 3 decent songs on it.
    Sevendust are a class band though - 'My Ruin' is a great song, but 'Angels Son' nearly always brings a tear to my eye.

Other bands like these....hmmmm.....I'll stick my neck out and suggest:
    Faith No More (How can you NOT like these guys???)
    Deftones
    Live
    Sunna (their 'One minute science' album is brill!!!)
    Rival Schools
    Systematic (pick up their debut album 'somewhere in between', its class!!!)
    And finally, Apartment 26 (mix between Union Underground and Sevendust, with a bit of Ministry thrown in for good measure)

How do you like dem Apples? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement