Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Payne Mod

Options
  • 28-08-2003 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Well I'm not exactly sure why but I felt like having Max Payne on the side of my pc. It's an old pc so I didn't really care if I messed up. Anyway this is what I came up with:

www.blisteringpeanut.com/payne.jpg

(Linked for size)

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

excellent job :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

nice mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by PrecariousNuts
    Well I'm not exactly sure why but I felt like having Max Payne on the side of my pc. It's an old pc so I didn't really care if I messed up. Anyway this is what I came up with:

www.blisteringpeanut.com/payne.jpg

(Linked for size)

What do you think?

Truely excellent. Do some more. Pimp your ability here to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

man, that rules. What did you do it with?? I think i see a paint brush there, did you really hand paint it, or do it with a stencil??

What materials did you use, cos im getting pretty bored with my case

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Blimeh! You know, you could make a bob or two by pimping out that ability (You'd rake it in at Lans!).

Marvellous stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Well I spray painted the case white, pretty easy. Scanned in the Max Payne box and traced out Max himself with a vector drawing program. I scaled my picture to the size of the case and printed it. Then I leaded up the back of the page with a pencil, traced the outline on and painted with a brush. Wasn't too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

can't see the image :(:(:( I'm sure it's cool though

Advertisement