Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power hungry bots

Options
  • 23-04-1999 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

alright the bots on irc have gone mad(cackle cackle)
    they had been kicking me continuously all nite ever since i triggered the flood trigger (deliberately, after being ****ed off at being kicked mid-sentence for the 2334millionth time.. heh).
    as it stands, they are locked in deadly combat with blade(coward, wont op anyone cos he fears losing his own ops to the mighty bots! smile.gif) and pox(who lost his ops in a courageous battle to the Dreaded Giskard).

the bots will not be stopped, and no-one, NO ONE WILL BE SPARED!!
    well basically can you turn off floodprot on irc please, its pointless on quakenet cos there are no lame flooders there anyway (ok, just make the max. no of lines a lot more than they are right now)

Daneel sets mode -o me
    me was kicked by daneel (flood)

<me> DANEEL U SUCK
    <Giskard> ME TOO!

smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Harbeh

Aye ur right.. same thing happened to me. They're !power whores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yes the bots are evil! they must be destroyed...

on the subject of floodprot could we have it removed from the War server(s)!!
    bit annoying when u do 4 messages and it cuts u off for 10 seconds!!! :/

anyway...

no smart comments please smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Maybe sep if u dont relpy yes/ok/understood/i have no pent/i have no quad/i have no eyes to every f_took of ure teammate u will be ok.

Then again maybe u just wont get the floodprot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Harbeh

roflmao

i have no quad smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've doubled the flood rate...

Careful now!

John.
    --
    .chanset #quake.ie flood-chan 30:60

• Advertisement
Advertisement