Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Survival - Players In!

Options
  • 25-04-1999 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

The full players list is in now, check to see if your listed. If I've missed anyone, post here.

http://www.iol.ie/~eem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ok

The teams have been PICKED!!!!!!

If you want to know what team your on, Listen to PoxFm Tongight from 8pm onwards. The teams list will be posted by 10pm anyhows. But if u want to know first go to #poxfm on irc.quake.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Nice one MP..

I'm assuming that 'Loloth' is actually me (LoLth) and not the other guy Koloth (easy to confuse - I suppose smile.gif )

Anyhoo, teams look good.

Anyone reckon there's a clear favourite?

Personally I would get worried about the '*****Bandits' and the Slurrey Spreaders more than anyone else (tho' I'd still worry about the others - very worrying stuff, this quake business...)

hmm, anyone thinking of running a 'fantasy quake' thing on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

ill give my clan 1000/1 to win a game, or even to lose by less than 100 frags.

Looks like there could be a tenth team and a possible reshuffle of players as word has it Reaper, Tomb and Nemises want in to the comp. We just need two more players to fill the gap.

Any Takers?

Ill be willing to take Tomb under my wing and give up the mighty Vaggabond.

Does he even have Quake?

Eric u could drop some of the subs, and put them on the tenth team, say if there is a team of reliable 4 players who would show up.

[This message has been edited by Scarab (edited 26-04-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

3 players needed isn't it? I thought Adra backed out. Something to do with not being around for it.

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I take it your not very happy with the team scrab....

I understood this was a league for anyone or everyone, experience or no, hence the whole rating system....

If I am going to messed around I would rather not waste my time.

I play games for relaxation and fun, yes indeed, mainly tribes but I entered the league on the basis I would have better, experienced teammates and an top class experienced leader and we could have a laugh and be as competitive as possible. If I was a sub who just tagged along, grand. To be honest my motive for joining was to praccy DM skills for tribes.

If I was, indeed if I misunderstood I am sorry.

For the record yes I have quake, QW and all relevant levels, proxies and what not and I know how to use them, I have a config I am used to (courtesy of MP's assistance a while back) ect ect.

If I have been selected to a team with a leader incapable of playing with less experienced people than himself and there is someone willing to step in (who handly enuf is a team.ie member) then so be it.

All I say is that this does not paint a brilliant picture of the Irihs quake scene to people on the outside.

vaggabond

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 26-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I can play if the match times suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

its amazing the way MP is on the strongest team isn't it? what a coincidence smile.gif not that its any of my business like

ButcherOfNog
    Clan Hot Internet Virgins
    http://clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv

Shite Dung **** Arse Feck and Piss :)

Nah Vagga,

Its just that our team in general is not really up to the standard of the other teams, for one i dont think that i should be ranked as number 1, i know what to do and i can help the rest of my team in telling them what to do but i get **** fps in games, so i cant really run about in games milling into big rocket fights, i usually leave that to other ppl.

Anyways, its just that i have never seen you on a quake server and i thought that you had only started playing online fps games recently, ie tribes. Ill email u some stuff when i get the chance.

Sure at least we can lose in style.

• Advertisement

any of you CW lads got an email addy for fishmonger? and is he a modemer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Oi MP u muppet, i told ya put me down for that. Sort it out fairly lively like a lad.

Ze-(Take it CIH)-ro.

Oi Scarab Shutup and STOP whining! The teams were picked fairly, any more of your mouthing and I'll telefrag your butt! Like I said, there will probably be a slight reshuffle of players, but no major ones.

As to the need for subs, Yes. Each team has a rank 5 player and he/she WILL be playing, weither you consider them good enuf is not the point, its each leaders responsibilty to get them into shape. The whole point to this is for fun, if your gonna take this toooooo Serious, Id suggest u jump off and play quake 2 or something less exciting smile.gif

Zero, I hear yah mate, ok we nearly have a tenth team. Need one more player. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Neeeigh battur burgur n cheeps dayr wha!
    Cmon all yiz dedly foightors n takes yir bayting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

You r right tho - I may suck at quake but thats why I'm a '5' player.

Maybe tomb could slip into our team un-noticed smile.gif to even things up a bit

name the time and the place and I'll get praccing - we can all see exactly how **** I am smile.gif

kewl

vagga

mail me at vaggabond@planet-tribes.com

Aimbot is in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Cool MP!

But do we need subs???
    If you get 4 reliable guys, they'll all show up. The idea behind this is to get games, I assume. No subs will go a long way to ensure that. 10 teams of 4 is cooler by me.

PS *****Bandits have a waaaay advantage over other teams, in terms of player skill. It's a pity you'll NEVER be able to play together....

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hail To The King, Baby.

People just aint reliable , if there is only 4 people it is guaranteed that at least one of them wont show up for one reason or another, just look at all the sh!t with the IQCL.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if yis still need a player i'll go in
    OI! RONIN! send us the rest of them ol q1 levels would ya? gotta praccy!
    do i get a 1 ranking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

ngh...wasnt I in?

Oh well...

• Advertisement

What ways are the games going to be played, is it like a league or a knockout? What maps are going to be played, I would recommend fragtown because it really rocks for teamplay. How much money do you get if you win? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Astfigal

i wiil join lemmy's team if possible, ok smile.gif

Advertisement