Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Chance of Some Extra War Servers?

Options
  • 27-04-1999 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

MP,

How many do u want?? I can sort you out easily on quake.ie - indigo is a no whay tho...

Slosh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Thanx Slosh,

hmm, Id say 4 more servers would suffice, that way we can have 5 matches going if we need to. (if the lag aint so bad either!)

What other servers are running ? Are they being used at the moment ? Just a thought.

Eric.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

MP,

I'll he home at the weekend, hence my non-participation sad.gif, and i'll get those servers up during the day on Saturday....

Slosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hey, Slosh n Cloud,

With this Clan Survival thingy, is there any chance we could get some extra war servers up and running with Kombat Teams ?

This would really help getting the players practicing in their new 'clans'. And its just for a period of say 6 weeks.

And if Daddy Vishnu is reading, any chance of some extra bandwidth, kill off those crappy Q2 and Tribes servers or something less important smile.gif (only joking!)

You know I love you, so make it happen! smile.gif

Eric.

Advertisement