Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no.1 slurry spreader

Options
  • 27-04-1999 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

hmmm, i was just about to complain about the dire naming of the clan i was placed on (Numero Uno btw), when i noticed that i had been moved to slurry spreaders.
    so hard luck muso
    now you are a member of the clan with the worst name i have ever heard

as they say in the business
    take it

harVey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Zippy

Hey harvey, how's tricks? Listen, any chance of a clan game against C.Lit anytime soon? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Astfigal

hahah Harv you country bogger all u'll b doin is smellin 5hite and bailin hay, by the way i don't suppose u own ur own teeth, and how red is ur phuckin neck heheheheh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lemmy

Hahahaha

Take it HarV

haha sh!t i should be stickkin up for fellow (i(t members !!!!

haha smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Lemmy (edited 27-04-99).]

hey Harv another qn don't suppose ur goin out with ur cousin or another one of ur relations just a passing thought :p

hey Harv another qn don't suppose ur goin out with ur cousin or another one of ur relations just a passing thought :d if u r it's good to see that u take the phrase keeping it in the family literally wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

ho ho ho

such merry banter from such incompitants.
    well done lads, no really, well done.

harVey

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thanks for your sympathy Harv but when I looked at the teams I had a few questions I wanted to raise. All of a sudden I thought - ah sure who gives a fu(k. Play a few games, maybe lose them. Have a crap team name, I'll live. It's just hard to get to enthused about these things anymore.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ahh Muso, dont loose heart, The team names are supposed the be crappy tongue.gif

Besides, I dont know what some of these Ninja teams are gonna do when they play on levels such as Ziggarat Vertigo. There goes their tactics!! smile.gif

yeah but mindphuck
    there's crap names and there's numero uno.

win or lose against a team with a name like that and you will still lose all dignity (assuming that you started out with some in the first place) just cos somewhere on the net there is a webpage that contains both your name and "that" name.

harVey

[This message has been edited by harVey (edited 27-04-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

hey Astfigal, I'd like to see you talk like that to harV's face!

as for the names harV, this league thing is just a laugh so why not?
    You've gotta laugh at yourself once in a while (as long as you're laughing harder at other people)

-Jazz

[This message has been edited by Jazz (edited 27-04-99).]

• Advertisement

hey listen, my name's harVey so i know all about bad names, but NUMERO UNO is just silly bad and not even funny in any way

oh and i can laugh, yes, i can laugh

harVey

Advertisement