Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI GeForce4 64MB €10!!!

• 29-08-2003 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

check this out they only have a few left but i got 2 for myslf :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Ahhhhhhhhhh craaaaaap!!! I was jsut about to get one of those, in the region of €60 (for a second pc) . There all sold out :mad: .

Ahh sure what can ya do, is this the first time komplett have had offers like this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by COL_LOKI
    Ahhhhhhhhhh craaaaaap!!! I was jsut about to get one of those, in the region of €60 (for a second pc) . There all sold out :mad: .

Ahh sure what can ya do, is this the first time komplett have had offers like this??

Just check it aswell. for €10 ya cant go far wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah ffs, i got one of those for €85 a few months back:rolleyes:

and as an extra kick in the teeth, could've gotten this for the same price...
    gonna be in a foul mood all weekend now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

FFS, wanted that :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I wasn't aware that they made PCI GeForce 4's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by Stephen
    I wasn't aware that they made PCI GeForce 4's.
    They make GeForce FX PCI cards too. A bunch of PCI FX5200 cards are just the ticket for those 3x3 LCD walls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

The MX isn't much use to gamers though, I wish they'd sell the Ti cards at bargain prices... :(

Advertisement