Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Magazine Reviews StatCounter

Options
  • 29-08-2003 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Internet Magazine did a 6-page feature article on free traffic analysis. It rated 6 services – said StatCounter was the best and gave it its maximum five star award.

The introduction of StatCounter is superb

“In A field largely dominated by American offerings, StatCounter flies the flags for Ireland – and this top-notch tracking service puts many of its more expensive rivals to shame.

…”

Brilliant!

StatCounter Review
    conslusion

And to think - if it wasn't for boards I might have sold StatCounter on over a year ago.

(and thx to Terminator for pointing it out to me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I can't read either of those articules.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Why not? The scan could be better, but you can still read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭FreeHost

Congratulations Nahdoic, well deserved

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Congrats nahdoic, that's great news. I was only talking about you the other day, we host non-commercial websites on Foot.ie for free and I was saying that we'll recommend you guys rather than providing our own stats for the websites. I always did have a talent for pibking market leaders before their time. If only I had money to put where my mouth is! :)

(It actually is rather hard to read by the way.)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

I told you it (the review) was good but you didn't believe me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Well done! It's nice to see that an Irish service is able to compete with all the US ones.

Thx everyone. To say I'm pleased and estatic about the review would be an understatement. Our third relaunch is due September 15th which I'm also very excited about. We're using 2 dedicated servers right now, but we have plans to easily scale that out to a 7 dedicated server system with a real-time backup system and more should the demand for the pay services be there.

It is great to not just see an Irish service competing with the american ones, but winning hands down.

StatCounter has really started to come into its own since I was able to get BB in April of this year - fix site problems immediately anytime of the day - answer emails instantly - develop profitable online working relationships.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

I found Broadband a huge help too.

Its great to finally be able to download my web logs and really pick through them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Well done Nahdoic! Great to see statcounter going from strength to strength :)

thx Steve.

hosting365 more or less pulled StatCounter out of the rut it was in just a year ago. So I'll never forget that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Wicked news. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

that's a pretty fantastic review and recommendation alright. Congratulations, hopefully this will bring your counter to the attention of the masses :)

Advertisement