Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bike Parts Suppliers

Options
  • 29-08-2003 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

I've got a Kawasaki VN 400, '96 Jap import. The model was never sold in europe as far as I am aware. Consequently, parts are difficult to source.
    Bike got robbed a few months back but the newbs couldn't start it so I got it back the next day. Only damage was a smashed side panel which I'm trying to replace.
    Does anyone know of supplier who might be able to source this kind of thing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

try city spares on francis street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

try Gorey Bike breakers, if not looks like you are going to KAWASAKI direct. Do you still have smashed side panel ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah you could try Gorey Breakers at 055 20911.

Or try

Bikes N' Bits (045) 441585

Bikeworld 01 4566222

HTH

Advertisement