Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Boy Player in 2 player?

Options
  • 29-08-2003 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

How is this done?

I dont have one my bro has and he not sure if its possible to say play Sf 2 with 2 players using the cube.

Anyone know?

thanks
    kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

cant be done with two player on one cube. you have to link a real gba or another cube/player combination to the link socket on the player unit.

are you really that deperate to show off your sf2 skills that much though? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

have you never even heard KdjaC b4? has a street fighter nut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by weemcd
    have you never even heard KdjaC b4? has a street fighter nut

Stu has felt the force :D
    cant be done with two player on one cube. you have to link a real gba or another cube/player combination to the link socket on the player unit.

That sucks but its not just for Sf2 ,his kid has tonnes of games that are 2P.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Yeah the Game boy player is just basically another GBA so the same rules aply, you'll need two games and one more GBA and a link cable. I also wanted to show off my SF2 skills but was not able. The game only costs about 25 euro now though.

Advertisement