Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song are you FEELING right now ?

Options
  • 29-08-2003 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

It seems everyone precieves music differently. I tend to FEEL music, If it doesn't reflect my mood / feelings I am unable to listen to it. These will change as the days change . :) Anybody else out there like this ..... If so what song are you "FEELING" right now ?

Myself ... Third Eye Blind - God Of Wine

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Black Label Society - Stoned And Drunk.

Does what it says on the tin. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

AC/DC- Kicked In The Teeth.

I've had a lousy f*cking week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams

I do literally feel the music. Thank God for the sub woofer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

LOL ....... I guess that is one way to "feel" the music ... having it vibrate you across the floor ...... I think I'll do that one sitting down :D (drool ) I was more referring to it striking the soul or living "in the music" so to speak, rather than rattling the windows and shaking the roof off the house. ;)

Originally posted by skittishkitten
    LOL ....... I guess that is one way to "feel" the music ... having it vibrate you across the floor ...... I think I'll do that one sitting down :D (drool ) I was more referring to it striking the soul or living "in the music" so to speak, rather than rattling the windows and shaking the roof off the house. ;)

Yeah lol, I knew what you ment. But Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams also strikes my soul even with the sub-woofer turned off.

Also, Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong really makes me happy inside so much I feel like shouting. Love to listen to that when i'm feeling down!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

yeah i really like LP's new one numb.

however the song i 'm feeling up at the mo is metallica's sanitarium. tells you alot about my surroundings...!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Invisible Kid - Metallica

The lyrics describe the past 2 years for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

New Day , New Song ......

Don't Speak by No Doubt

Right now i'm feeling Audioslave - Like a stone. That sad lonely feeling of returning to skool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Heresy

I used to start crying whenever the hardened version of the chorus for this song came on.
    I can really understand where the guy is coming from with this. Here goes:

The unnamed feeling, it comes alife
    and the unnamed feeling it treats me this this way
    and I wait for this train
    it tolls over the line (yeah)
    and the unnamed feeling, it takes me away (ahhhhh)

I really feel that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

"Am180" by Grandaddy

Advertisement