Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPAM THREAD!! BE HAPPY!!! then die

Options
  • 29-08-2003 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

As above. Post all the meaningless crap going through your heads. Here's the world's worst conversation starter: You're all going to die. I'd give this five minutes before Neil deletes it but let's keep it going til then!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Of course we're all going to die. Maybe in 5 seconds, maybe 5 minutes, maybe 5 years, maybe 5 decades. Everyone dies. Unless we discover the ability to become immortal. But immortality would, inevitably, get boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

/me has ops in #markquiz

That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

hey, i have a new idea!
    why don't we just not create these threads in the first place so Neil doesn't have to deal with this crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by twix_girl
    hey, i have a new idea!
    why don't we just not create these threads in the first place so Neil doesn't have to deal with this crap?
    Because, Hannah, then the little spam muppets wouldn't feel special and would have to find a different place to vent their teenage angst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

(00:15:51) (crash_000) hehe, i think i shall dole out my first ban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Locked. and It Wasn't me, simply for the blatant muppetism of this AND the pirates one, you get WHISTLE!.... i mean one week ban of course. enjoy your week. i know i will. /me puts feet up and drinks a penacolada.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement