Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timer

Options
  • 30-08-2003 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm with Utv Xl and I use Achronet free timer which works fine for me. I would be better if Utv had their own timer of course.

moose

:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Calman

I like the way IOL Anytime have an online timer u can check...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 moose

I admit it is nice to hav a built in timer but I would resent paying €5 a month for that priviledge. IOL will have to improve their terms drastically to attract my business. I suppose they can be thanked for the sucess of this forum. I was one of the 2,000 to be kicked by them and I have about as much time for them as I do for Eircon

moose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Calman

I don't have flat rate myself but if I was going for one it would be with UTV cause they have a 3 month contract

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

Originally posted by moose
    paying €5 a month for that priviledge.

I would say that most people pay the €5 for the privilege of not having to change telephone providers. I don't care if they're cheaper calls etc., I just don't want to have a DD for the phone bill running outta my account too!

And I was one of the 2000 'liberated' No Limits customers too, unfortunately, still peeved off about that, but it's still better for me to go with them than UTV.

That and I had terrible problems with 'flatlining' on their ppm service, so I would be very hesitant bout changing over to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 moose

To be fair I have found the service from Utv to be very good. My phone bills are not enormous and I pay by cc not dd, so I have no complaints really. I suppose I would prefer to have the choice to move my phone account around. Thats really the only niggle I have with it.

moose

• Advertisement
Advertisement