Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best live acts of today?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭padraigmyers

Also in my younger days (I'm ooooooold and looooonley and I can't find my pills etc........)
    I went to see Therepy? and Metallica who were brilliant.

I'd forgotten about Therapy, saw them in the Savoy in Limerick about 5 years ago,
    there was a packed house which was only about 500 people, but it was a ****in
    great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

the Bek
    yo la tengo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 juli123

you won´t believe but Jessi J is georgous

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Hello new person! If you look at the dates above the other usernames you'll see that this thread is 14 years old! If you want to discuss this topic it's probably best to start your own thread. You're in the right forum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Jeezo a zombie thread, I nominate the LCD Soundsystem as one of the best live acts about, just the right amount of punk/rock and electronica in the one bag. Iggy Pop and the Stooges back in 2007 at the Picnic anyway.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Wow.....
    Someone suggested Supergrass !!! :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Paddy2012

greenspurs wrote: »
    Wow.....
    Someone suggested Supergrass !!!  :D
    Someone suggested Rolf Harris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

These threads tend to descend into people listing their favourite acts (regardless of how they are live).

I cant comment on acts like Rammstein or Coldplay live as I've never seen them. I will however give my selection based on who I've actually seen live.

1. Roger Waters
    2. AC/DC
    3. David Gilmour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

poundhound wrote: »
    These threads tend to descend into people listing their favourite acts (regardless of how they are live).

I cant comment on acts like Rammstein or Coldplay live as I've never seen them. I will however give my selection based on who I've actually seen live.

1. Roger Waters
    2. AC/DC
    3. David Gilmour

Rodge mimed 1/5 of the Wall show in Lansdowne. Not great, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I thought Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes were very impressive at Rock Werchter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Pearl Jam,Foo Fighters,Manic Street Preachers

Advertisement