Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Combat Problem

Options
  • 30-08-2003 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I installed the newest BF42 patch (1.45), the newest DC patch (38d and 39k), and a BIG PROBLEM happens.

The BIG PROBLEM, is, that when I go to fly, I find that the controls fer trottle, etc, are the numpad keys.
    Fine if you use them, but I use the numpad for pitch up/down, etc.

So... I'm a wee bit f*cked, as when I try to fly, the plane or helicopter goes forward, and pitches down, and either crashes, or crashes when I try to dodge anything.

Any help muchly appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

found a way around tis.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by the_syco
    found a way around tis.

I assume you found the Crontrols menu [Options -> Controls -> Air]

There was a change in the v1.45 patch where you could change from position 1 to positions 4 and 5 and 6 in planes, something that had not been coded in. Hence the problem in the AC-130 in DC where you couldnt jump from the pilot [Position1] to the Door operator [Position6] without having to go through Position2.

Odd that.

Advertisement