Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do? Result

• 30-08-2003 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Might as well fill in what happened regarding this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=112148

Finished work at 8 hung around waiting with violent intent :)
    He never showed prewarned i guess by her, so i left work went to mates house and then went to his wifes house.
    She wasnt in but he called her to say some mad guy was on the way to tell her he was having an affair and i was mad etc: etc:

He then rang me and said mass about how he didnt do anything ever and she was mad.
    She then rang me and said she only said it out of anger and to shut me up for accusing her for so long. (during these calls i was angrier then ever).

She then pleaded with me not to see his wife and then threatened to kill herself ,i got my sis who lives clsoe to rush around and make sure kids were ok.

Everyone seems to belive her about that she was lying but me ,you dont tell someone your having an affiar and describe in detail the last time you slept with them.

I went to see her that night and slept with her.
    I know for sure they had an affair and now his wife knows they seem to think they got away with it but vengenace shall be mine.
    I seen a solicitor yesterday and it was interesting what i can do.
    I fully intend to use her attempted suicide and other crazy things and slutness against her, i dont think the last baby is his but solicitor said for maximum cluster****age that i should get DNA done as it i cant be laible for any payments until the results are back and it involves him.

I have spoke to both of them since but they are unaware that i am following tru with nasty plan.

Luckily an enforced cold light of day scenario eased the violent anger and then i had time to think.

Btw mods i meant kill in a beat up way not death way :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

speaking as a seperated parent myself
    I will say only one thing to you
    please do not use the children to get at each other and never slag their mother off in front of them

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

You're not the best at wording things, but then again you're angry....
    Being cheated on must suck, put banana's in his exhaust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭bugler

Stop using metaphors to express your fantasies, fisty!

And I'd concur with Beruthiel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Eden

If you think she's a slut, why do you keep sleeping with her?
    Sheesh, men!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Bug: You had to read the other thread.

Not so angry: Good to hear it mate, nice and rational. Best way. Good Luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

AWwwww.....
    Good Luck!
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    ...... please do not use the children to get at each other and never slag their mother off in front of them

I second that - You'll make your kids angry at you and you'll only look like a muppet anyway.

Best of look with everything

Advertisement