Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making vhs video from pc

• 30-08-2003 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I have digital photo's on pc & have promised friends to put them on a video as slide show with music. I have ATI Radeon 9200 graphics with tv-out & connect this to video recorder with S-video cable, & sound card to video also. I use "Ulead video studio 3.0 SE DV."

It makes recording ok, but the picture is very bright & too much colour. It's hard on the eyes.

My question is, is it down to:
    1. Graphics card
    2. Connections
    3. Video recorder
    4. Ulead program

Any help or comments would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PC

I would imagine that the monitor refresh rate makes them look great on the PC but when viewed on TV with 50hz and lower refesh rates they look weird.

Make a sample of about 10 pics lowering the refesh rates and maybe using PSP to darken the pics.

Its normal for images on PCs to look like cack on TV you need to adjust them to a lower standard.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭joto

thanks KdjaC.
    maybe using PSP to darken the pics.

I was making the refresh rate high as poss thinking that was prob. will try your idea. What's psp?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

psp = paint shop pro, its a good photo editing program, you can do the basic functions in paint

Advertisement