Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing digital SAT feed on PC?

• 30-08-2003 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have a digital sat. receiver with an integrated 40GB hard disk recorder (and quite a few movies I haven't yet seen). Unfortunately, after a FW update there's no way to access the movies through the receiver's menu function. I imagine the films are still on disk but I wonder if it's possible to access them on PC for retrieval. Obviously the disk is not formatted with a Windows OS. Is the data stream from Astra MPEG-2? I have no idea. I was hoping to add the disk to my PC as a second hard drive and access it from C:. Can it be done?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

What make/model is the reciever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Synno

As I live in Munich, I doubt the receiver is known anywhere else. It's a Skymaster 9400...

Advertisement