Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can Armagh Be the first Team since Cork to win back to back All Irelands

• 30-08-2003 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Just wanted to know what others think about the possibility of Armagh getting another All Ireland Title this year, becoming the first team since Cork in 1990 ( I Think!!!) to complete back-to-back wins.

Obviously being from Armagh I really hope they can do it, but I think they will have a tough match against Donegal, who seem to be forgotton by most of the pundits.

If they can beat Donegal, I feel that they will be the only team in the country capable of beating Tyrone, and what a match that could be if it were to happen, only one reservation id the fact that both sets of supporters cannot stand each other, so it could be a very fiery day bi=oth on and off the field.

But getting back to my main point, what do people think, can Armagh win back to back titles this year????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I think they can do it but if they do get to the final gainst Tyrone it will be a tough and hard fought match.

Two physical and skillful sides fighting it out for Sam what a sight it could be

ARMAGH FOR SAM!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If it comes down to Tyrone vs. Armagh, the ref's not only going to wear out his yellow card, the St.John guys are going to need reinforcements....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ah yes but just imagine how tired the blood sub is going to get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

NorthernScally were u live? in armagh

wat is ur name wat age are u

i live in armagh too

ARMAGH FOR SAM!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Armagh definately have a good chance of retaining it. Tyrone have a very good side though. I don't think Donegal will cause an upset tomorrow either. Armagh are too experienced and skillful to go out at this stage methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

no, tyrone will win. I think they maybe want it more.

anywho sick of watching ulster football already..."Kick the ball dammit"

Advertisement