Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a cracker at SB

• 30-08-2003 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

what a game at the bridge, a nightmare start for the boys in blue after 15 secs Jansen crosses for Cole who put it in,Jansen almost makes it 2 then after that it was all CFC attacking with pace with Veron and Duff the latter crosses no one in the box
    then Geremi broke down the right crosses for Mutu who scored but it was offside but he was clearly on, then when time was runnig Lampard plays a slide rule pass and Mutu goes around Friedal and equalises.
    Petit comes on for Duff for tactical reasons
    CFC start the second half brightly but Rovers get a corner and Carlo flaps Cole puts in to empty net 1-2 Blackburn.
    Reid should have gone for going in on Petit back come CFC again and Neill is judged to have handballed very harsh JFH equalises.
    Gallacher almost makes it 2-3 but Carlo saves.
    Cresp comes on for Mutu but a little bit too late to get involved.
    Veron got MOTM a schintilating performance.

:)

very good game and all credit Rovers for sticking to their guns

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

STOP POSTING SCORES IN THE THREAD TITLES.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I'm sorry I posted The Liverpool score and ppl didn't have a problem with it at all

It's against forum rules.
    There's a sticky right above this thread telling you not to.
    And someone did complain about you posting the score in the Liverpool thread.

Maka it won't happen again

Sure all I want you to do is just edit the title on your original post. :)

• Advertisement

not 100% sure know how to edit the title

If you edit the first post I think you can change the thread title too.

There is no option to edit it

There is.
    It's above the main text body. The same place where you entered the thread title when starting the thread.

I'm sorry but I can't see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Its right beside the quote buttin and people did give about the score in the Liverpool thread

I know kmart theres no need to be repetitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Len

cannot understand why CR took Mutu off for Crespo. JFH should have come off as he faded away to nothing. The energy from his half time pies must have been used up complaining to the ref.

Must admit i knew nothing about Mutu cos im pretty ignorant of the serie A (bit boring) but he really is something else. Amoruso kicked lumps out of him all day and he just kept on going.

hes one to watch this season. come on the blues.

the only reason I can come up with re Mutu is that he did play with 12 stitches in his hand.

yeah thats true alright.

he still looked alot more dangerous than Jimbo. pity crespo didnt get a touch

Before all this russian madness at chelsea i was looking forward to seeing forsell playing all season but after seeing this Mutu guy in action i couldnt give a toss that we loaned him out.

i'm kinda fickle i guess

Yes Mutu looks the real deal has an extreme change of pace vision and is quite deadly in the six yard box Veron today was hitting 40 yard passes to ppl's feet for fun, how Thompson didn't get sent off I'll never know and the ref bottled it and booked a different player what happened to the letter of the game?

absolutely.

chatting to some guys down the pub about it and they all expect it at the start of the season. Two oscars should have been handed out today - one to Tugay (i think), he ran up to JT, stopped in front of him, jumped in the air and landed on his face. They got a free - led to the corner - then the unpleasantness (I still love u Carlo) - then the goal.

Jimmy did a carbon copy two minutes later.

2 individual errors big time the first was Dessa I don't know what he was playing at it was like something you'd see in the park although the ball by Veron after 15 secs led to Rovers gaining possession., and a rare flap by Carlo but he's saved our bacon so many times in a season he usually has one or even 2 errors the one against Utd last year at Old Trafford for their equaliser.
    Johnson did look v good but Bridge will have to pull his socks up soon.

we're singin from the same hymn sheet.

Carlo. cringe making clanger, then 5 mins later got down to his left to stop what i thought was a certain goal. Still reckon he in the top 3 in england. I have friedel up there aswell and hes just as capable - look at anelkas goal.

Hopefully bridge will find his form again. He loves it when duff is in front of him and they up their game together.

Johnson is the business. When we signed him i had no idea of his abilities. (though this is because i got twisted after both our games with w ham last season cos they took 6 points off us)

Advertisement