Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit & Veg

Options
  • 27-04-1999 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Myself and Koopa have done the unmentionable. We've started a quake 2 clan. After dismissing Household Appliances as being too silly for a clan name we are now called Fruit & Veg. We never practice or anything. If Quake 3 is as **** easy as Quake 2 then we'll do that too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭harVey

a question

who's the fruit and who's the veg ?

harVey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Oh yes von, sign me up there smile.gif
    I'll be...om...yes smile.gif
    Cabbage....no, wait
    ColliFlower smile.gif(whatever the spellin, it's late and i'm up at 7 sad.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

g'man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Bold Koopa!
    You're in our Q2 clan!
    We're gonna kill you for this one, boyo smile.gif

Dan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

all part of my clever plan to take over the world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

dan im in your q1 clan duuh! smile.gif
    q1 != q2 (we require more garlic sauce)

anyway we plan on being sh!te, and moaning a lot etc.

you are welcome to join us, but only if you first pick a vegetable or fruit (eg. potato), and add an adjective (eg. boiled_) to give your name (eg. boiled_potato)

also you must be able to come to clan wars at short notice(!), and as part of your initiation you have to undergo a series of gruelling tests, each one more painful and horrible that the one before, all while holding your head inside a pot of boiling oil.
    also, noone who actually _wants_ to be in our clan will be let in (cos he would have to be really crap wouldnt he? )

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 28-04-99).]

Advertisement