Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM IE PRACCY MOVED TO SATURDAY

Options
  • 25-04-1999 11:58pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you are turning up for Team.ie Practise and trial night, it has been moved to Saturday night.
    Sorry if this causes people a problem but it was that or sunday night, cos the cafe is open during sunday.

PLEASE let me know if you intend attending by replying here.

its 9:30 pm till late...

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Up you go...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Up you go again.
    It would be nice to hear from people who are going...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I'll be there. I may be drunk though.

Anyone else?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ill be there for team ie practice night.
    dunno if i can make it for inc match though.. why dont we move that to saturday too? itll only take bout 1 hr..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Tomb will be there.

Advertisement