Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An interesting game

Options
  • 30-08-2003 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

This is purely make-it-up-as-you-go-along time.

1. The game starts with a single sentence (below)
    2. You read the sentence and add another sentence, depending on what you think the previous stuff means
    3. Next person reads the previous lines and tries to analyse where it's going, then adds another line
    4. etc etc.

The end result may well look like a rambling story. This is an ancient past-time so everyone should be well able for it!

Here goes something odd:

Somewhere in the deep, deep down there is a problem

Who's next with a line...? Copy this line and add your own.

Blatently robbed from http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112719

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by smiles
    Somewhere in the deep, deep down there is a problem
    Involving Garog, a public place, and a lack of pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    Involving Garog, a public place, and a lack of pants.

I ponder this situation carefully. Then I go back to playing Rent Day Blues on my guitar.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis
    I ponder this situation carefully. Then I go back to playing Rent Day Blues on my guitar.

my wife, hearing my guitar playing, comes in to the room stark naked with lust in her eye's....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Originally posted by agent smith
    my wife, hearing my guitar playing, comes in to the room stark naked with lust in her eye's....

She is immediately devoured by the dragon inhabiting the fireplace.

Originally posted by Scarlett
    She is immediately devoured by the dragon inhabiting the fireplace.
    The dragon then morphed into 3 figures with legs, one saying 11, the other two saying 88, which proceeded to dance around the room to strange music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

[/QUOTE]The dragon then morphed into 3 figures with legs, one saying 11, the other two saying 88, which proceeded to dance around the room to strange music[/QUOTE]

Enchanched by this odd sight I stood up, slowly reached across for my Remmington 870 pump action 12-guage shotgun, quietly racked a round into the breech and looked at the dancing figures with an evil glance, muwahahaha....hehe

(Do not copy this: I am just in a bad mood today, sorry about the wanton volience implied)

Originally posted by Havelock
    Enchanched by this odd sight I stood up, slowly reached across for my Remmington 870 pump action 12-guage shotgun, quietly racked a round into the breech and looked at the dancing figures with an evil glance, muwahahaha....hehe

I then shoot the dancing numbers one by one with a morbid sense of satisfaction and return to playing my guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I then shoot the dancing numbers one by one with a morbid sense of satisfaction and return to playing my guitar.
    Only to find that it is actually a violin (so that's why it was so small and sounded funny when I strummed it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Only to find that it is actually a violin (so that's why it was so small and sounded funny when I strummed it).

Upon making this heart-wrenching discovery i shoot the violin as well and then proceed to throw its shattered remains off a large building

Ps Go to This Site, 'tis john bowlers ctyi site and rather good

Upon making this heart-wrenching discovery i shoot the violin as well and then proceed to throw its shattered remains off a large building

Ps Go to This Site, 'tis john bowlers ctyi site and rather good

I realised that those last thoughts where not my own, someone was controlling me with telepathy, something was a foot...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I realised that those last thoughts where not my own, someone was controlling me with telepathy, something was a foot...
    And that something was attached to the end of my leg.

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    And that something was attached to the end of my leg.

It seemed to be a small, silver box, with a thin wire running up to and attached to my scalp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

Originally posted by Scarlett
    It seemed to be a small, silver box, with a thin wire running up to and attached to my scalp.

unexpectedly, a 7 year old barbie alarm clock went off in my sisters wardrobe saying "hi im barbie, wake up and lets have some fun today!".

(the weird thing is, this actually just happened a minute ago, even though there (a) is no batteries in it and (b) there was no one in my sisters room...)

unexpectedly, a 7 year old barbie alarm clock went off in my sisters wardrobe saying "hi im barbie, wake up and lets have some fun today!".

(the weird thing is, this actually just happened a minute ago, even though there (a) is no batteries in it and (b) there was no one in my sisters room...)

or so I thought, unpon closer expection the Barbie Doll was the mind control unit I had sensed interfering with my thoughts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Don Accordion

or so I thought, unpon closer expection the Barbie Doll was the mind control unit I had sensed interfering with my thoughts...

Making me crave CTYI orange juice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

Originally posted by Don Accordion
    Making me crave CTYI orange juice.

...of course i thought "no, nothing is worth that", but my hand just kept reaching for that cup...

...My Hand! It was acting under orders, why must I be forced to drink CTYI "orange juice"? Oh gods, the Horror etc...

...My Hand! It was acting under orders, why must I be forced to drink CTYI "orange juice"? Oh gods, the Horror etc...

And then Rory Loghnan burst out of the cup, screaming like a cat who'd just been kicked into a Norwegan fjord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Originally posted by Don Accordion
    And then Rory Loghnan burst out of the cup, screaming like a cat who'd just been kicked into a Norwegan fjord.

The screaming snapped me out of my state of mind, so I ran to the hot dog stand where i bought what appeared to be a chicken made entirely of butter...

The screaming snapped me out of my state of mind, so I ran to the hot dog stand where i bought what appeared to be a chicken made entirely of butter...

....but, (wait for it) it was actually "I can't believe its not butter", so I....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

....but, (wait for it) it was actually "I can't believe its not butter", so I....

suddenly realised that I was back in the CTYI cantten again but this time I was actually paying for the food, so then...

<< Fio >>

Originally posted by smiles
    suddenly realised that I was back in the CTYI cantten again but this time I was actually paying for the food, so then...

<< Fio >>

...I questioned my own sanity and went to sunny Mexico, where it rains all the time. I then...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

...I questioned my own sanity and went to sunny Mexico, where it rains all the time. I then...

...remembered that DCU wasnt the best place to apply to on the CAO if i didnt want the canteen food, so i....

Originally posted by crash_000
    ...remembered that DCU wasnt the best place to apply to on the CAO if i didnt want the canteen food, so i....
    Used some unmarked, non sequential banknotes that I "found by the side of the road" to buy spar, thus saving me from the pain of eating...

Metallic pigeon with rubber eggs. I then left it opened 24 hours a day as god originally intended it to be. Unfortunately...

Metallic pigeon with rubber eggs. I then left it opened 24 hours a day as god originally intended it to be. Unfortunately..

Spar was raided by the CA students at 3 am, after their maraton LAN sessions, their desent upon the poor shop was worse than a plauge of.....

Spar was raided by the CA students at 3 am, after their maraton LAN sessions, their desent upon the poor shop was worse than a plauge of.....

...squealing teenage girls feasting upon the neck of...

squealing teenage girls feasting upon the neck of...

A chicken made entirely of butter.

A chicken made entirely of butter.

We tried to fight them off but the had unatural speed of the wrist. which came form.....

• Advertisement

We tried to fight them off but the had unatural speed of the wrist. which came form.....

Billy the chicken that they had eaten earlier. They then flew away, being scared off by...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement