Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert

• 30-08-2003 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

i kno this is meant to b leaving but there is no place for junior( i kno it isnt as important). i want to kno does any 1 kno where i can find a good decent free online library.
    i found study notes and i need some good sources of hard info so i thought id ask u guys tnx:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

google :) you can find just about anything you want on google, although it's not technically a libary it's great for finding stuff that is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jamesgjf

tnx bob ill give that 1 a try. if any1 has other suggestions im rdy to hear them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Are you just goiing into 3rd year now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Listen, just do your homework and listen in class and you'll do grand in the jc. I won't say you don't have to study, but lets just say I didn't. Relax a little.

And there's a reason there isn't a junior cert board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jamesgjf

re: practical)--- yea im only going in now but all the same i need other things to study--- for essays and stuff---:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

ah the junior cert isnt all its cracked up to be really as long as you have some sort of cop on you should be ok. just dont do what i did and mess up your level choices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

its only the JC, ull do grand with the material u get in school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cbr250

Would you pass everything even if you did no study at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

2003? That's quite an impressive resurrection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Zombie thread is zombified!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement