Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ed moses making a comeback

Options
  • 31-08-2003 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

bbc sport
    i hope he's clean anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

*boggle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ed Healey

Good luck to him. I don't think he will be able to make the USA team, but I'm sure a fair few other countries could use a man of his talents.

It will be interesting to see just how fast he does go.

I remember him falling at the Div III NCAA meeting and not being allowed to progress to the Div I meeting as a result. One had to win the Div III meeting to go to the big one back then.

he was a great athlete and still is an ambassador for athletics and i know he's clean.it's depreesing to see some of the stars setting such a bad example though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Harald Schmid - just how many times did he come second ...

more on Ed
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,6903,966200,00.html
    undefeated for nine years, nine months and nine days, for 122 consecutive races - with his track-eating, 9ft 9in stride he proved a natural at the event.

• Advertisement

i remember when ed moses was on the go,he never seemed to lose .i was looking up his record almost 10 yrs undefeated- incredible .and i was reminded about the great race in rome 87(world championships) where he just held on from schmidt and danny harris.he said on bbc today that he might be competing in veteran races.he's the real deal anyway and wouldn't set a bad example like some have done

Advertisement