Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got pictures?

Options
  • 31-08-2003 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I tried to post this thread earlier, but it messed up, if ne1 has any pictures from session one this year, please send them to me at: s1ctyipics03@yahoo.com thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

/me tries to resist temptation to say "Got Wood?"

TBH wouldn't it be better if some form of uploadage to website is arranged?

Anyway, see attached picture for implication that Hugh is from Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I could upload them to boards photopost if so desired, and I might be able to ask for a album like "Know Your Nerds" since I got one the last time!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

iv posted some of mine and other people's photos on this site. pay a visit if you want. feel free to send some pics to me if you want them posted, just dont send me any pics of the people already up there cause i want to have a bit of diversity, and its a pain in the ass to upload pics on my **** connection lol.
    www.picturetrail.com/casey88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Or aside from sending them to you, I just made my own website!
    Follow the link to this site http://www.picturetrail.com/petersession1 and see.

I'm uploading my photos. I have 99 so it might take a while. Plus others I got off people but I'm sure I'll eventually have up at least half of them. Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I have put many (for many read 15) photos on my site
    www.freewebs.com/theevillime
    So er, take a look

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Chunk

ive put up a few pictures from CTYI session 1.

there here. www.picturetrail.com/chunk1

Advertisement