Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Options
  • 31-08-2003 12:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Stareted playing this last night...

Bit slow to get going (they buildup a bit of backround and let you fight you first battle using snow balls) The your thrown in at the deepend not know where you are or what your doing and you have to start to figure it out for your self.

I was expecting to be moving around as Marche but you actually dont, only during battles.

You start at in your home town then evertything goes strange and you are in the land of Ivlance. There are differant races (u piss off to lizzard guys after about 10 secs) and clans. You join a clans and start taking on missions.

Combat is easy enough you move and attack using differant skills. Each day there are new rules of combat and a judge watches over these during every fight. If u break a rule then u get punished (possiby sent to prison...)

Ill have to play more to get a better feel for it....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've played 3 battles. No storyline yet, though. I'm enjoying each battle more than the previous, so I think I'll be playing for a while. Hope the story kicks in soon, though.

- Dave.

Advertisement