Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo War Server

Options
  • 28-04-1999 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Sloshers,
    Can ye put the limit of players per team up to 2 a side. Cos it's being used as a duel server now and the settings are always fooked, aswell as muppets using it instead of the duel server

ta

mickah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Or put K-Teams on the duel server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

only reason we were using war server as duel server mick was cos kteams was on it.

slosh can ya pls put kteams up on the duel server smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Yes I agree, Slap k-teams on all the duel servers, it'smore user friendly than that menu, and also because I seem to the only person in the entire quake playing country(world???) that can't get rid of that damn menu, leaving me stuck with sg for warmup wah:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

quake.ie are laggier than indigo, it freezes every few mins for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I was lagging and unable to fire in close rocket fights on duel1.quake.ie. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

osi
    hit impulse 10 a few times gets rid of menu smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

At the weekend I'll send new configs and mods to Indigo, but pretty soon I should have better access to that server and can change it much easier. Have you tried the quake.ie servers lately ?? How are they in comparison to indigo ?

Slosh.

Advertisement