Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this tune?

Options
  • 31-08-2003 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

First off it's a dance tune so I can't give you lyrics in order to track it down but what I can but what I can describe to you is the video for it.

The video is completely computer generated, done in a cartoony style and is set in a fast food restaurant where a guy is seen ordering a hamburger. The camera suddenly moves away from the main character and goes downstairs to the restaurant basement where a cow is tied up and wearing some 'virtual reality' goggles and watching a scene of a 'field in summertime'.

Whilst the cow is watching this scene a cutting machine comes along and starts chopping the cow up in order to make more hamburgers. At first the cow doesn't realise this is happening because it is distracted by the VR-trip but after a short while it realises whats being done to it. Its then starts freaking out, breaks free of the machine and goes upstairs to generally cause some havok in the main restaurant.

Weird I know, but does it ring any bells for anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

It is the amazing "Am I Wrong" by Etienne De Crecy.

You can check out the video at his website.

Thanks for reminding me of that song and video - great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thanks for that dougal

Advertisement