Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What am I doing wrong ?

Options
  • 31-08-2003 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

I've just signed a brazilian called Cassio Amarel Dos Santos , he had loads of 20's in his attributes when I signed him but a few months later some have gone down to 18 & 19 .

I admit training is not something I pay much attention to , is this the cause of this ?

I paid £15 million for him .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I forgot to mention I'm playing CM 01/02

Why would the player get worse ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think it is because of training.
    They're not working on parts of their game so their stats are slipping.
    I remember I had Patrick Vieira, and he was amazing with the right training (can't remember exactly what it was, but it was training him to be a centre half aswell) most of his stats flew up.
    So training is pretty important. Also they need to be playing regularly.

Well after about 30 games he scored only 5 goals and then decided he wanted to move to a bigger club during the summer.

He was a waste of money even though his stats were unreal.

I ended up selling him to Schalke at a loss of only 1 million .

But more importantly I would like to see my players stats improve and not go down , any tips from anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

You've got to be wary of South American players, especially young ones. I'm also playing CM 01/02. I have had fierce trouble with SA signings. Alex, Andres D'Allesandro and even Pablo Aimar have all been major disappointments and had to be sold on at a loss. If you don't play them all the time they get pissed off, they go through spells where they do nothing at all. Training is not that important in 01/02 but I usually muck about with the settings, no point having them all in 'General' all the time.

Usually stats don't decrease unless the player is getting on a bit in age, or if he's been injured for ages. They should improve again if ye keep playing him, when the game updates itself at x-mas and summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

training might be the problem id say

• Advertisement

Spud , do you wanna elaborate ?

Advertisement