Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Macho Man" Randy Savage's Debut cd.

• 31-08-2003 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

"Be A Man", the debut CD from "Macho Man" Randy Savage, is now scheduled for release on October 7, 2003. The disc should be available through stores nationwide on Big3 Records.

In an interview conducted with Savage earlier this month (which you can read by clicking here), the former WWF and WCW Champion said that the thirteen song CD would include a great deal of variety, from hip-hop to rock n' roll, and would include a love song, a club song, and a special tribute to the late Curt Hennig.

The title track, "Be A Man", has actually already gotten airplay in Florida, and has created a buzz on the Internet. The song is a direct challenge to Hulk Hogan, and includes Savage commenting on Hogan's film career, and his unwillingness to meet Savage in a "real" match.

(In my opinion,i think he's gonna be compared to the likes of Milli Vanilli,etc)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Oh for the love of God no! Stick to wrestling you macho muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I read about this on wrestlecrap.com but pretended it didn't exist in the vain hope that it would be a nightmare and it didn't really happen.

In the 80s' we had the battle to see who could outdo each other regarding PPVs

In the 90's we had the monday night wars between WWF and WCW

And now, in 2003, we have the battle who can do the worst music. Savage had some credit in his bit part in Spiderman. But why do I have a sinking feeling that he's gonna completely blow it here?

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

You should drop RD Reynolds a line over at Wrestlecrap.com.
    I'm not taking the piss here, if anyone could dig up dirt about that sort of thing, he'd be the man. :)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Yeah,that happened at the show. They were chanting this in reference to a feud between Macho man,and hulk and Bubba sponge(i think his name is somethin like that).

• Advertisement
Advertisement