Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Facts ...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Eh, the earth is more than 10,000 years old.

Religious fantacism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

What is the name of God was that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

wow. I don't know if I should call that scary or funny.:ninja: :):confused:
    I think its serious though...which makes it mostly scary.... funnily scary that is

take a look at this:
    ....the caption read...."Oh no! lambuel is late for church, help him get through the maze and keep him away from temptation on the way"

Did you notice it the money says SOS? And I'd far rather go to bed or some lips than to some sheep.

Take a look at this one too...now this really is fanatisism and I think its serious
    (if you clicked it on the website....the goat would come up with more ridiculous phrases)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Anyone who spells kids with a z is unstable and undoubtedly evil. Surely bad spelling is a sin of some sort?

Why do these people bother? Honestly? It baffles me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Originally posted by feylya
    Why do these people bother? Honestly? It baffles me.

You're obviously a grumpy and bitter Atheist :)

Religion for Dummies

...because if you're worshipping a cartoon elephant with a pigtail, you know you've got problems.

now that is just funny.....this website is a non stop source of entertainment:D the Q&A thing is so funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

fossils are the buried remains of the wicked men and animals that perished 4,000 years ago in the flood

rofl :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

thats a bit scary if it tis serious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Right, did anyone read the reasoning for the Kanagroos in the Middle East??? Hum...what if you said no to any of the questions? You know some christians can be a wee bit strange, to think Bush is a fundamentalist christian, makes you think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Re-reading the sight I think it may be a piss take, the anti-triclavinaist's etc...I hope its a joke. Its warped really really f**ked up.

Re-reading the sight I think it may be a piss take

u'd wonder if it is...... there are ads for numerous other christian
    things/products (eg. "bible grenola":confused: ) suggesting its official. there are plenty of crazy people that would do something like this....it just sounds so ridiculous we'd thing it was takin the piss....the real scary thing is this section is aimed at kids.. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

The current Flag of the United States of America (for the benefit of non-Americans and poorly educated Public School graduates). While beautiful, an ignorant foreigner might mistakenly suspect we were Astrologists or some sort of Stripe Fetishists instead of proper Christians.

rofl

course its a piss take tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

what?:confused:
    what was that all about?

.....(:D /:confused: /:eek: /:( /:rolleyes: /:ninja: )
    (now its my sig image)

Advertisement