Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new duel demos at ftp.quake.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Emm hurry up and FTP them up!!! smile.gif
    The requested URL //ftp.quake.ie/pub/quake/demos/koopcroc2_dm4.zip was not found on this server.

heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

The demos are spec so are best viewed using qizmos demo player. Sam shoulda recorded himself. The Jimbob Crocodile demos there are also very good. There's a couple of 2v2 demos up.
    ftp://ftp.quake.ie/pub/quake/demos/ beastvonvsundream.zip - First game from 2v2 final in France. Note Nicky's gay pl. On lan ffs.
    ftp://ftp.quake.ie/pub/quake/demos/cw_v_dk_2v2_2.zip - Tomb&Von v Lorcan&Pred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

they were friendlies played at about 5am from UL from jay's puter, and we were both tired, so i was hardly going to record them and lag myself for no reason.

The pings in the demo are not refreshed..
    i had a UL ping to quake.indigo.ie, crocodile had bout 50-70 ping.
    crocodile is an alias btw (i think)

You didn't record because your jump bot cheat would show in a demo. Admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Daa

Oh god...must have been very hard to beat LORCAN and PRED seeing as pred hasn't played a decent game of quake praccy since i duno when. He's in LC and if CW were to play anyone in a 2v2 it should have at least been someone who even PLAYS QUAKE to play with Lorcan against TOMB AND VON. HOW ABOUT A PROPER GAME OF QUAKE ....4 or 5v5 SUNDAY NIGHT...Blade mail me ..dhehir@tinet.ie or catch me on irc. All I can do is pray CW get a quick death....
    Daaa[extremely ****ed and looking for blood]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

on the subject of demos..
    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~kali/quake/demos/Rocket_Jump_Holy_****.zip

unbelivable rocket jumps..
    which i'm strugglin to do at the mo smile.gif
    can anyone actually do these???

Tomb has hardly played since france cos u muppets leave the server when he appears. He's rusty in those demos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

and ppl ask me why im rusty..

Why are you rusty then Sam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

He's rusty cos of all those solid-iron virus spreaders he's got allover the place smile.gif

Advertisement