Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip DEAD Again?

Options
  • 31-08-2003 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I tied to connect earlier this evening at around 19.30 and just now
    22.30 both times dispite dozens of attempts I could'nt get a sniff
    of UTV. Anyone else having trouble?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Not really no. Mind you I keep getting kicked after 5 minutes/10 minutes of being online which is bugging me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D I just logged off and tried again and this time only three attempts needed...should'nt need any more than one at this time of night though....:mad: I dont have too much of a disconnect
    prob though, usually happens only once a day.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

very few disconnects for me. At worst, it sometimes may take max. 2 dozen dialup attempts to get in - but that is more of an exception than a rule...usually connect within 2 attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

has started happening to me the last few days. The worst seems to be around 2pm, then again around 5:30pm. Had to redial up to 12times on one occasion.

Disconnecting is becoming more frequent too, again the last 2days have been really bad for this.

Advertisement