Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utvip info

Options
  • 31-08-2003 10:57pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hey... can some one tell me the info i nead for utvip?
    like the fone number and the like?

i had a account like 5 months a go, my pc broke, never got bothered to fix ie. (bought a spiffy laptop) and now would like to use it again.....
    they have been takig 10.99 (or what ever it is out of my bank account) per month and i would like to use it again?

any takes

:Dthis is what make me happy!

lads and lassies.... your doing a bang up job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by agent smith
    hey... can some one tell me the info i nead for utvip?
    like the fone number and the like?

I'm guessin' if you just go to their homepage utvinternet.com and go to the Internet FAQ you'll find all that info there.......

Also, stuff like this should be posted in net/comms, not IOFFL, maybe you'd delete the thread agent smith.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

cant find it..... help!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moving to Nets/Comms, better suited there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

If it was 5 months ago, it would have been a pre-UTVip XL subscription account, in which case the number is 1890927161.

You'll also need enter the user name and password you registered with the account when connecting to the service (username should be whatever is in front of @utvinternet.com in your UTV e-mail address). If you don't have these, you'll need to call their support line on 1890 926 000.

If you haven't been using the service for as long as you say you have I suggest e-mailing admin@u.tv to enquire about a possible refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Glennus

If you haven't been using the service for as long as you say you have I suggest e-mailing admin@u.tv to enquire about a possible refund.

Uh...why the hell should utv give him a refund? There's been no problem with his account, *he* hasn't bothered to use the account. Absolutely no reason to go looking for a refund...

• Advertisement
Advertisement