Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team IE T-Shirts

Options
  • 28-04-1999 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Lads,

This thing is dragging on too long - will the ppl who booked the Shirts collect them from the NetHouse soon? It's been 3 months and I still haven't been paid for them....

Slosh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

sorry, Its a nightmare for me to get to the nethouse but I will try to get their in the next week or so.

vagga

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Yaw i'll pick mine an a few others up friday afternoon.
    Jim will i get yours? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Yeah cheers Chaos,

I'll sort you out next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh christ slosh
    sorry man
    i'll pick it up and pay next friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

sloshy can i send ya some money
    cos like i wont be in dublin for a bit let alone net house!!

bah

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you (or anyone) need to send money then contact me at renraku@indigo.ie and I'll give you an address to send it to and I'll send it back to you via the post.

Kharn, your's is getting posted this weekend.
    Rev Hellfire and Butcher Of NOG (?) have picked up theirs from the nethouse.

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just as well Tom... I was about to get a possé and head on up to Manix Rd tongue.gif

Cheers m8

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Emm actually i'll pick mine up monday or wedensday, Slight lack of ££ smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

indeed we did pick up our 2 t-shirts and paid the sum requested, and indeed many other folk who ordered them were sitting in nethouse at the time, tut tut tut tut.

ButcherOfNog
    Clan Hot Internet Virgins
    http://clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv

Shite Dung **** Arse Feck and Piss :)

Advertisement