Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

player/staff

Options
  • 01-09-2003 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

at what stage in a players career can u offer him a contract as a player/coach, is it at a certain age r wenever the player decides he might like to be a coach, i remember being able to do it in older versions of cm wen a player was around 29 r older. Im running cm4 with all current updates. Also is there a section in training for changing a players position like in older versions? I can t find my manual anymore to check. Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

The player will tell you when he has done a coaching course and is available to be signed as a player coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

yeah you can change the players position by clicking on the N/A symbol beside the rating stars in the training screen!

Beware some of them dont like it!

Advertisement