Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An embarressing question..

Options
  • 01-09-2003 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Right, If you have any respect for me whatsoever, please stop reading... now.

Im looking for a place online where I can get Dancing stage euromix, and a viper dancemat, both for ps2.

... I said to stop bloody reading if you had any respect for me.

Im sure as hell not going into a store and asking for this, as I'd most likely blush when saying "its uh,for my girlfriend", and give the whole game away.

so, first to answer without making fun of me gets a cookie!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ahahaha

/me pictures tellox dancing to brittany spears...

hahaha

turning to the other side i se,

cartman:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Try www.play.com

Post up the videos in afterhours. It could be as funny as the ninja thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I have to admit that I don't quite get what's embarrassing about buying that. Well, except the fact that it's Dancing Stage Euromix... You want some of the original Dance Dance Revolution stuff, you do. Proper crazy Jap tunes at a million BPM while your feet slide around the gaff like a game of twister on crack.

(I suck at DDR, but it's still fun. I am, however, the Samba de Amigo king!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Just get it in Smyths.

If you're really embarrassed, ask them if they have any wrapping paper aswell. But I wouldn't be. Just do it man :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Butterfly upswing mix melts my eardrums and scrambles my brains. The DDR games are great with a large group of people and plenty of drink.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you'd swear it was a German shieisster video, arse bunion cream and a tube of lubricant you were buying

get a family member to buy it when they're in town

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

the easiest thing would be to go into game or smyths or whatever and ask them if they have it. but pretend you haven't heard of it before and make it seem like your getting it as a present. so get out a piece of paper and pretend your reading it off it.
    if you really want it you would get it in a shop and quit moaning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

don't know about the europop, but the game is a great idea to get kids up off their fat arses and jump around a bit, get more excercise than their D-pad thumbs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Its funny how many people have no respect for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Spounge

lol, I have a male friend who always plays that game in the amusements..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

If your embarassed about about a computer game, what happens when you go into a chemist looking for a pack of condoms or something!

"Yeah, uh, they're for my girlfriend..."

Just go out and buy the frickin' game, its not as if anyone in a shop is going to care about what some guy bought...

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Personally, I'd sooner buy condoms, lube and a large hand of bananas than go and buy that game + mat. But that's just me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It can't be much worse than buying Jungle Book: Rhythm n' Groove right? Just buy the damn game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Actually,I had someone buy condoms for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

To answer Tellox' original question after a load of pap replies: !!!

If you want to pick one up on the net try eBay.com or .co.uk
    The game and mat going for 13 quid STERLING.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

A note on the condom buying, buy at least half a dozen boxes at once, it saves on the embarressment factor and the girl behind the counter will think you're a sex machine! When leaving say "See you next week!"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Am, tellox, why the fuck do you care what other people think?
    Especially someone working in a games store.

There are a set of the arcade cabs in Galway.
    They look mad.

Pubs should get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭mrblue

Just try buying condoms in Greece... They look at you like you're asking for five packs of triple strength jonnies & some arse lube. Which I wasn't, by the way. In the UK you can always get them free if you don't mind some searching questions from the nurse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

just fukin go and buy it!!! ffs i played it in the middle of a shopping centre one day with the gf, great craic. dont be fukin embarrased i mean, especially to nerds like us on a games foroum.:) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Originally posted by SyxPak
    There are a set of the arcade cabs in Galway.
    They look mad.

Pubs should get them.

In the history of bad ideas, thats got to rank up there along with leg warmers. The last thing i want when i go for a drink is some psuedo-seasick drunkard projectile vomiting over everyone after trying to breakdance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

The pill-heads would be dying of exhaustion by the bucket-load :)

The pill-heads would be dying of exhaustion by the bucket-load

I'm sorry but I can't think of a better reason to put them in pubs than this one.

Advertisement