Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michelin teams to boycot Monza!

• 01-09-2003 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

The FIA is going to start measuring the depth of tyre threads after the race in a reinterpretation of the rules. Michelins tyres will almost certainly fail such a test and so the treams might not bother turning up.

See more here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

maybe if they do boycott jordan can get some points, lol. prolly not though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i'm going to monza i do not want this to happen. I have said my bit for now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Well if they fail the test then they have no right to boycott the race and any team that does should be fined. Doubt it will happen though. All the teams will appeal and Bernie will have his usual say which will mean that FIA have no say:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

As a point of interest how will this testing work?

Is there never going to be a case whereby cars stay out a little bit longer? thus creating more tyre wear and thus decreasing the depth of the grooves even further?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

are they going to measure all the tires from the whole weekend or can the driver come in witha few laps to go and get new ones:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement