Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Battlefield 1942

Options
  • 01-09-2003 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Decided to buy this game new.

Anyone know where the cheapest place is.

I've checked Amazon £29.99 + PP
    Play.com £29.99 + PP

Looked in a few game shops in Dublin and can't find it.

Thanks,
    A gamer looking for the best deals on the net :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Game have a pack with BF1942 + Road To Rome (the add on pack) at a fairly decent price (that I can't remember).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Best option for people who want to buy Battlefield 1942 and all its packs is to wait a week or two, or even a month or two. A "Battlefield Deluxe" edition will be out, you can see it on Play.com for £26.99 [Price will change before the release i expect]. The delux edition will have Battlefield 1942 and Road to Rome. Im not too sure about it having Secret Weapons of World War II, but it has enough to get you started.

Only problem is its die for release in November. Too long to wait. Also, it should be in game shops in Dublin. I have seen it in HMV and Game and also Smiths [who would give the best price]. Just ask someone there.

And just to tell you, Play.com provide FREE shipping on ALL items. Battlefield 1942 from Play.com is about €42 when converted. A lot cheaper then the €50 or €60 you will find in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

Thanks guys.
    I think i'll wait for the deluxe edition then.

Advertisement