Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navini Ripwave... how much?

• 01-09-2003 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

cant seem to find the answer to this one anywhere so its thrown open to you good people..

Does anyone know how much the ripwave kit goes for? Is it within the reach of your average joe's budget or is it something I'd have to re-mortgage the house to buy?

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Best ask on broadband.

Anyway, currently only Alvarion is available as a commercial offering. Ripwave is only off 3rock.

Ignore any press realeases :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ammm no.. maybe I started the thread on the wrong foot... I'm looking for the price of the actual hardware; as if I was going to setup a network myself. I'm not looking to subscribe to a broadband service

over €80,000 per base station and €1000 per CPE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

alrighty... lets just put that on the backburner for now then... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭niallsmart

Ehhh -- €1000 for CPE? I just picked up the Ripwave Modem from IBB for €120.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by niallsmart
    Ehhh -- €1000 for CPE? I just picked up the Ripwave Modem from IBB for €120.

:rolleyes:

Thats not what they pay for it

Advertisement