Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE2 on Sunday

Options
  • 30-04-1999 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

thought u had given up drinkin'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

i rekcon the leauge should be postponed from sunday nite...with ppl going out and any one in collages going home for the bankholiday weekend..........what ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

no, its on early enough to get it over before headin out anyways. its taken long enough to get it going like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

I'am kinda cancelling the praccie on Sunday as i'am really busy all weekend with Bud Thud and gigs in Dublin on Sunday. Also will be hungover to ****, Freestylers on Saturday they are ****heads and Suger Hill Gang too ohhh this weekend is gonna be fun and won't have to pay for a single drink Ohhh Bud i love theee and thy sponsership of our weekend.
    And on Sunday the Club nights Resident night its a bank Holiday so all of ya down to the Funnel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Ahhhhh the Sugar Hill Gang, i've always wanted to see them live, and now i'll never. By the next time they get around coming to Ireland they'll be around 90.

Advertisement