Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with this song from the Vmas

Options
  • 01-09-2003 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Can someone help with this song Metallica played the notes to at the Vma's.It wasnt the white stripes,Nirvana or the metallica song it was the notes they played right before they played frantic.So can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It was Beat It by Micheal Jackson. Chamone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Seriously?If so I just won myself €10.My mate bet me it was some death metal song by cradle of filth heh..it had a good beat though when metallica played it I must admit.

i want €5 so. Check out EncycMet for proof!

That link aint working with me.

Works fine at my end. But either way:
    COVER MEDLEY AT MTV MUSIC AWARDS
    Metallica performed at the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday night with a surprise medley of classic MTV hit songs which included:
    - Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
    - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)
    - Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes)
    - Beat It (Michael Jackson)

The band also performed a shortened version of "Frantic" to end the night. For their nomination of best rock video for St. Anger, the band unfortunately lost to Linkin Park.

• Advertisement

Im definatly getting the guitar tabs for it.It sounded ****ing deadly when metallica played it.

Quite a simple song but played the way metallica played it, it sounds even sweeter :) And don't forget the original solo was done by Eddie Van Halen!

Advertisement