Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 2 Pc Problem

Options
  • 01-09-2003 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

This may sound like a stupid problem, and I bet the answer is stupidly simple, but when I pull out the pistol in first person mode, I can no longer look downwards or aim downwards, allthough I can when I dont have the pistol out? Can anybody help me? :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This has to be the laziest PC port of a console game ever. They haven't bothered to set up the controls for PC's at all, its all console joypad based. I can't control the thing via keyboard and mouse with any level of comfort at all.

The game itself constantly refers to thumb sticks and start buttons and such crap. Someone in konami needs a kick in the teeth.

Advertisement