Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mousemats..

Options
  • 02-05-1999 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

anyone know where (in dublin, or by post) you can get those blue cloth Dell mousemats?
    been looking for one since I was down in UL, and got used to Jay's mousemat..

Unless of course someone knows where to get a hard plastic 'Apple' mousemat (like the one I use right now, dunno where i got it), i dont think theyre made anymore

uhh those 3M yokes are too small from what ive been told

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 02-05-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, theyre about 8quid in compustore in blanchardstown centre. prolly about 10 quid in store in town on stephens green.
    lads in HIV swear by them (but then again, theyre not very good are they wink.gif)
    i'll be up in dcu in a week or 2 koops if you want me to get you one, i can deliver it to ya. unless of course you have yer own friends out in blanch. but yer a student so you dont have friends smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

rofl wwman, i live right next to blanch smile.gif
    thanks for the info
    2 weeks we have our exams, so come in next week for pints sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ahem!!! I do not swear by that crappy dirt-attracting thing that is the Dell mouse mat. No, spend 4.99 on an Allsop mouse mat which are much nicer and have a lovely water design on them.

I tried that 3m thing, way too small and curls up at the edges rendering it utterly useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh but u got one of the early versions castor. The newer ones are much larger and stick to the desk like glue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

ill give ya a used one for a fiver cause i just got a new mouse mat and its much smoother and lovely
    mail me - eoin34@tinet.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement