Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U should own this CD

Options
  • 01-09-2003 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

I just got the new Snowpatrol album having been impressed by their frontman's other band Reindeer Section. Its the greatest thing since The Simpsons 'Scorpio' episode.

Along the same lines as...

The Frames Damien Rice Turn JJ72 Mundy Coldplay

well i love it anyway

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by ShriekingSheet
    Along the same lines as...

The Frames Damien Rice JJ72

Comparing Frames and Damien to JJ72?? Ughh :eek: How dare you? JJ72 are simply poor imho...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by Duffman
    Comparing Frames and Damien to JJ72?? Ughh :eek: How dare you? JJ72 are simply poor imho...

agreed - JJ's music is hilariously limited but they ARE in the same genre as the others!!

Semi-big Irish bands who own guitars and play songs that go- Catchy verse, understated-minor-chord-bridge and then big chorus!

Mark Graeney is a W***KER and the hot bass player, Hilary has now legged it!

But i did like that snow song!

Advertisement