Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sneaky Blackburn Rangers sign Baggio

• 01-09-2003 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Its a bit like if Eddie Van Halen joined Ash!

Used to be a class act in his hay day

i think the experience and flair with which he plays might silence those who might argue he's a little old.

It seems to go unoticed how Blackburn have quietly accumulated a number of decent signings over the post month or so!

Amoruso seems to be doing well once the strikers arent too super-quik!

Babbel had a great game in his debut by all accounts

This guy Emerton is very impressive too -big strong winger

Ferguson obviously will be an asset- time will tell

and this Italian dude- I think he'll either be crap and unsuited to the PL or else be like JF Zola!

That lefty winger we sold, Darren or something, hardly miss him!

Also, anyone notice how Souness is giving the squad a more Rangers-esque look!!?? (tuguay, amaruso, fergason)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Sneaky blackburn rangers sign bagio and change their name at the same time.Very Sneaky indeed :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

That one was a little lost on you huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

lol just read the title and the last line and itll clear it up 4 u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The less pretty Baggio was one of several players Wolves had courted only to be rebuffed....:(

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

I can't think of any established player in their right mind signing for wolves...

Ah yeah - Blackburn are looking strong enough for a top 7 finish alright - they fought hard the other night, only to be outwitted by the canny tactical nous of the amazing genius that is...

Kelvin Koogan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I can definatly see Blackburn getting into Europe and they could even get into contention for the last Champions League place

That one was a little lost on you huh?

Not Really Just wasnt sure it was intentional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Bit like your sig so Muppet. People aren't sure if you are stupid or subtly smart.

Doubt Blackburn will get into a Champion's League place would be a huge step up for them performance wise.

People aren't sure if you are stupid or subtly smart.

I,m not sure myself.

BTW thats the second time you have mentioned my sig in a post. Is it My fault i,m not smart enough to come up with an original topical up to date one like yourself.:rolleyes:

i dunno- given that they finished 6th and got in Europe last season and theyre a fair bit stronger squad-wise you never know about the chanpions league but my guess is an only marginally better finish this time out -5th at best 4th!

Souness is a great driving force

pity he's a hun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by ShriekingSheet
    Souness is a great driving force

pity he's a hun!

Me virtually slaps ShriekingSheet...:rolleyes:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Hows Reid doing for Blackburn ? in the last game against chelsea i think the hearld gave him man of the match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by The Muppet
    I,m not sure myself.

BTW thats the second time you have mentioned my sig in a post. Is it My fault i,m not smart enough to come up with an original topical up to date one like yourself.:rolleyes:

maybe its the fact that "comit" has 2 m's.. "Commit"

not that grammar really bothers me at all, but maybe that would clear up why he said what he said..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

and maybe be more clear as to WHO they signed..

im STILL unaware if they signed Dino Baggio or Roberto Baggio... which was it, was it one of them?

Originally posted by mike65
    Me virtually slaps ShriekingSheet...:rolleyes:

Mike.

I jest! of course!

Reid started with a red card on his debut and has slowly improved. might settle in the weeks to come

Originally posted by Big Chief
    and maybe be more clear as to WHO they signed..

im STILL unaware if they signed Dino Baggio or Roberto Baggio... which was it, was it one of them?

Its Dino, the younger one who played his best football at inter milan.

Advertisement