Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Hi Speed ISDN (plug & play ) Reset code?

• 01-09-2003 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've mislaid the manual that came with my ISDN wallbox.
    It's the standard Siemens style 'Hi Speed' box marked
    'Eircom isdn plug & play'

Could some kind soul tell me what the 'reset to factory defaults' code from the manual is?

I had a power cut and since it came back up only one of the analogue ports is active.
    I want to reset it to see if it works before spending some time on hold to try and get it replaced.

Thanks in advance,
    NiallB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

The info your looking for is on the attached file...whether its readables another story..im afraid this scanned copy is the only one i have.

i *think thats **#70##

..but the parameter value for reset is definitely 010.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭niallb

Originally posted by Eurorunner
    The info your looking for is on the attached file...whether its readables another story..im afraid this scanned copy is the only one i have.

i *think thats **#70##

..but the parameter value for reset is definitely 010.

I hope this helps.

Thanks a million,
    now I'm certain the thing is banjaxed!

The code seems to be **#73## ( at least, that's what gives me the second diallike tone.)
    Everything else is clear from the picture.
    Nice one,
    NiallB

Advertisement